DevOps Engineer (AWS)
Arcadia is an innovative offshore software development company providing services to international market.
The application is at an early stage of development, architecture and infrastructure planning.
- develop infrastructure for cloud application in Amazon
- implement best DevOps practices
- support cloud application development.
- strong experience with AWS (EC2, ECS, S3, IAM, networks, roles, etc.)
- strong experience with IaC tools (CloudFormation or similar)
- experience with CI/CD tools
- knowledge of monitoring and logging systems
- knowledge of network fundamentals (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, etc.)
- knowledge of Linux fundamentals
- Bash, Docker, Python (optional) skills
- intermediate English written and spoken.
Salary and benefits:
- competitive salary (discussable, depending on experience);
- training programs, professional development;
- benefits: voluntary health insurance (incl. dental insurance)‚ corporate events and sports activities;
- flexible schedule;
- comfortable office, ability to work remotely.