Data Engineer/BI Engineer
Arcadia, an innovative software development company providing services to international clientele, is looking for Data Engineer.
Cutting-edge technologies. Agile development process. The highly professional team provides good opportunities for professional development and career.
The project is a Holistic Marketing BI system, which covers the full cycle of marketing efforts: from email campaign efficacy and website visitor activity tracking to live chats and social network lead acquisition. We are moving towards sales and finance now to connect mere figures with business indicators — that’s why we need you to help us in systematizing the existing reports and go further beyond the limits of traditional reporting everyone has already got used to.
Skills and abilities
- expertise in Microsoft SQL Server (preferred) or any other RDBMS;
- feeling comfortable with DML: complicated queries, common table expressions, subqueries, window functions.
- general understanding of data structures and data manipulation (lists, dictionaries, comprehensions);
- familiarity with Pandas library (dataframes, aggregation, filtering).
- expertise in Microsoft Power BI (preferred) or any other enterprise BI system;
- understanding of measures, dimensions, calculations, data model.
- understanding of ETL process;
- practical experience in working with heterogeneous sources.
Would be nice to have:
- cloud platform experience (Azure preferred);
- basic understanding of execution plans and query performance, DDL (creating tables, views, stored procedures, functions, indices);
- understanding of gathering data through different APIs and web scrapping;
- enterprise dashboard creation experience (finance, marketing, sales, digital), complicated DAX calculations experience;
- prior experience in working with any of data migration tools (SSIS, Data Factory, Talend, Informatica).
Salary and benefits:
- competitive salary (discussable, depending on experience);
- training programs, professional development;
- benefits: voluntary health insurance (incl. dental insurance)‚ corporate events and sports activities;
- flexible schedule;
- comfortable office in the downtown near metro station.